ARE YOU A FAMILY CAREGIVER FOR A FAMILY MEMBER AT HOME?
A new medicaid program offers financial and support services to Georgia families that delivers care at home for a senior or disable person
- The family caregiver and family member must be 18 or older.
- The person you care for is Georgia Medicaid-eligible.
- You live in the home with the person as the primary caregiver.
- Are related biologically as a daughter, grandson, cousin, niece, nephew, etc., or are related thru marriage as a daughter-in-law or son-in-law, etc.
BENEFITS OF BEING A FAMILY CAREGIVER
- Receive Weekly Compensation
- Receive Health Coaching and Guidance from Alice's Place LLC RN Nursing Staff